Your safety means everything to us
Whilst we cannot wait to open our doors again to see you all enjoying quality time with your friends and family, we also recognise that our commitment to safety is integral to your return and our collective ongoing battle to beat Covid-19.
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe in line with Government advice, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures.
- We’re all friends, but please maintain social distancing at all times
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and reduce capacity – booking is highly recommended
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – table service only, or come to the designated bar area if you wish to order food for outdoors
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the pub and in all our toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day
- Food will be delivered to your table on a tray along with any condiments
- All of our team are fully trained on the highest hygiene standards
- We are accepting cash payments, however, we prefer the use of contactless debit or credit cards if possible
- We kindly ask you to provide your contact details when visiting to aid the Government’s tracing efforts. The easiest way to do this is via our WiFi sign up if you have a smartphone, and we promise to keep all your details safely for the stated 21 days.
- If you’re staying overnight, be assured that rooms will be deep cleaned after each guest
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable visit to The Evenlode – if you have any questions, please just ask for the Duty Manager
Sign up to The Evenlode Club
Join the Evenlode Club today and special offers, event information.