Your safety and comfort mean everything to us
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe in line with current Government advice, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures and collectively battle to beat Covid-19. These are based on pre-lockdown restrictions and will be updated in line with updates from the government.
- In line with outdoor drinking and dining restrictions easing from 12th April, we’re delighted to say that we’ll be opening up our garden to tables of 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children) on selected days. These will include all Fridays to Sundays from 16th April to 16th May from 12pm to 8pm.
- We’ve got plenty of space, so you will not need to book an outside table with us – just turn up and we’ll find you some space. And remember, the new April restrictions no longer stipulate a ‘substantial meal’ so you’re free to just join us for a drink.
- We’ll be offering a limited menu during this time which will still be the same as our takeaway menu – we’ll continue to offer takeaway too. To place your order for the garden, just head to the bar. To order takeaway, just give us a call or message us on Facebook.
- Whilst we are obviously all keeping everything crossed for good weather, it’s best to come prepared for every eventuality should the weather turn, so wrap up warm, bring a blanket and perhaps even an umbrella, just in case. If the heavens do open, we’re really sorry but we won’t be able to allow you to shelter inside the pub until we are allowed by law to open the pub from May 17th.
- From 17th May we are able to accept bookings from 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children).
- The rule of 6 will no longer apply to outdoor gatherings.
- All staff, both front and back of house, will be wearing facemasks. Please remember, even if you can’t see it, they are smiling behind them!
- Please ensure that you wear a facemask when not seated at your table and moving around the pub, plus maintain social distancing at all times.
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and have reduced capacity indoors – booking is therefore highly recommended
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app before visiting us, and scan the QR code using your smartphone on entering the pub.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the pub and in all our toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day.
- Food will be delivered to your table on a tray along with any condiments
- All of our team are fully trained on the highest hygiene standards
- We are accepting cash payments, however, we prefer the use of contactless debit or credit cards if possible
- If you’re staying overnight, be assured that rooms will be deep cleaned after each guest
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable visit to The Evenlode – if you have any questions, please just ask for the Duty Manager
Sign up to The Evenlode Club
Join the Evenlode Club today and special offers, event information.